Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Animal.....and a big one too!


I'm not very knowledgeable about horses but this one belongs to the brother of my next door neighbour.
He uses him to pull a sleigh for firewood in the wintertime often...I'll see if i can get a nice picture of him this winter.
As I said, I don't know much about horses but I believe he's a Percheron.
In any case he's BIG !
Caught him posing in the late evening sun this evening as I was on my way for a sunset shot....never did make it....but I rather like the look of him and he sure suits the theme.

7 comments:

  1. He's very handsome with his blonde mane and tail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is gorgeous to the Nth Degree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great perspective...he looks almost as big as the shed in the background...what a gorgeous animal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Draft horses are such gentle giants. He looks so proud and like he's had a most leisurely summer enjoying his lush pasture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is BIG and BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete