Friday, August 26, 2011

Seven.....and counting.



This picture was taken almost by accident this afternoon while trying to get a nicely posed picture of my dog Jack.
When I went to edit the picture later I realized there were a LOT of fuel containers in the picture...perhaps more than the 'normal' person.
Having said that I feel in order NOT to give the impression I am quickly losing brain cells or am so forgetful that I buy another, not remembering I already have 1 I will explain them.....somewhat.
The 2 larger ones...5 gallons...are for diesel. I am not a farmer and don't have fuel delivered to a tank on the property, I need to buy it 10 gal at a go.
The next 2 large ones...a 5 gal and a 3 gal are for my vehicles...a truck and a Toyota....for emergencies only.
Next is a 2 gallon one for high test gas for my quad and my Honda lawn mower...they BOTH perform better with top quality gas.
Next is a 1 gallon with regular gas/oil mix for my old Lawnboy 2 stroke mower and backup for any mix oil shortages and lastly is a 1 gallon for my hightest gas and oil mix for my Husqvarna chain saw and my Stihl trimmer.....again BOTH work better with high test gas.
I realize even with an explanation it might sound a bit overkill but it works for me.

7 comments:

  1. A necessity with all those different vehicles/equipment and living out in the boonies too. I understand completely! No craziness involved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all that equipment araound, it's a wonder that you have room for Jack, who shows his intelligence by displaying how valuable he is in guarding what he sees as the really important things in your life! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful a dog!
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so long as you're not in the habit of sniffing the stuff! Jack looks quite relaxed despite all the responsibility of guarding the stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only fuel missing is racing fuel. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack is a very handsome guard dog and he looks like he is on the ball to protect all of that gasoline...now, when we run out, we know where to get some (we will show up w/ lots of doggy treats) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As long as you are happy, I'm happy. Your Jack looks happy.

    ReplyDelete