Wednesday, July 20, 2011

1st Landscape pano posted anywhere.


It may not be perfect but it's my first posted pano since I acquired the software.
I like it slightly better than what comes with E 8 but it's all very personal.
This was taken the other evening from the door of our tiny 14 foot 44 year old camper.
We are alone on the lake save 1 other local that and will be there most of the summer.
It's public land but not that well known....lucky for us!
We go down when we have a day off and fish or relax.
Lots of fun.
P.S. For anyone wanting to try a panorama it's easy and this software is free.
It's called Hugin Panorama Stitcher.

8 comments:

  1. The clouds seem a tad surreal but what a wonderful Landscape Pano. You make a good ad for the software. For sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be nice to look out and see that scene every day, fantastic effort and thanks for the software info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about the clouds but it's Topaz' fault.....not mine!!!..........LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks pretty perfect to me...I love the surreal colors and clouds! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job! I haven't tried any panos yet. Soon, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The panorama of the scene from the front door of your camper is beautiful. Very nice capture and processing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also really dig the surreal glow this has...this is just the kind of image that effect is made for! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete