Saturday, July 9, 2011

Crispy on the outside and soft rolled layers on the inside.


Theme....Bread
I baked a couple of restaurant pans of these today for the guests.
Finished off with egg white and butter they looked pretty good so
I took some pans of buns pictures but this one seemed to have more impact.
Apparently they were almost melt-in-your-mouth good.........I say apparently 'cause I didn't get any. :-(
I decided to do 2 postings today as I'm starting halfway through the year.
As always....feel free to critique.

5 comments:

  1. I know your NEW, but there is only ONE RULE - We share, and mine didn't arrive in the post - I'm WAITING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still WWAAIITTIINNGG!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok where was my invite....these look incredible - I can almost smell the bread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL.....They're in the mail but...
    You know Canada Post....
    The strike is over but it'll take YEARS before they will be able to get back to their usual mediocre standard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Homemade crescent rolls . . . they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete