Tuesday, July 26, 2011

When I brushed away the cobwebs......


This picture was taken......hmmm....MANY moons ago.
My best friend...( still is ) and his then girlfriend on his ALMOST new Triumph Tiger Cub......that should be a 'vintage' hint
WOW
We thought we were hot stuff.
Colorized and improved to the best of my current ability I present it here.
When I have a day off I'm going to send him a copy.....just because!
WOW....memories of my past.
P.S. He hasn't seen this picture in MANY years!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I like your corrected version but then I'm a sucker for the vintage shot too. We seem to spend a lot of time these days trying to give photos that vintage look and you're going the OTHER way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job colorizing the image . . . I also like the nostalgic vintage look

    ReplyDelete