Thursday, July 7, 2011

The theme today is childhood


This picture was taken late this afternoon at the back of a friend's lean-to.
He wasn't there so I don't know exactly where it came from but a little research tells me it's Italian made...Perego, and most likely from the late 1960's or early 1970's.
It's always poignant to me when I see 'people-connected' objects.
I can't help but wonder where the baby is today that started it's early life riding in this pram and did it's oversized wheels and suspension have anything to do with the baby's comfortable start on life's journey.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful image for the theme. There must be a story behind the buggy in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image really conjures up some interesting stories in my head...very mysterious!

    ReplyDelete