Friday, July 15, 2011

Self Portrait


Went out yesterday...my only day off in a LONG time...and decided to go geocaching....if you don't know what it is go here... geocaching.com
It's a sort of adult hide and seek with a gps...lots of fun, free and they 're everywhere around the world.
Even tiny towns like where I live have lots.
We did it with our kids and anyone who wants to join us for a walk in the woods.
Met some muggles while I was at the cache and they kindly took my picture for me.
Pine and Sumac in the background as well as a small deep lake called Ink Lake.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like great fun...my husband & I keep saying we are going to do that, but haven't yet! Great portrait of you, so nice to see who I have been typing to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...That's me...not too shy and yes...go try it...it's VERY addicting.
    My wife and I started about 5 years ago on a driving trip with my sister and brother in law across Canada and it sure guided us to some really interesting and off the beaten track places.
    Now we have about 5 or 6 geocaches ourselves as THAT side of is fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I need is another addiction...I'm running out of time as is lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you...great self-portrait! Your shirt highlights the red sumac and is so vibrant with all that green... My 92 year old aunt does some geo-caching with her children as a hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice self-portrait. Geocaching sounds fun - I love a treasure hunt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you . . . geocaching sounds like a fun way to see and experience the world.

    ReplyDelete