Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I know you were planning to be ON the water but..................................


LOL
I took this picture 2 days ago on the way in to work.
We had, I think, 2 inches of rain in 1 hour......a LOT for us anyway.
Just as I was about to cross the Baily bridge I saw this group of campers, about to set out on a week-long canoe trip ( guessed but it was a Monday and they were well-stocked ).
I stopped, snapped and as you can see 2 of them noticed me taking their picture, ( different reactions from each of them).
The rain has almost turned it into a B/W and I needed to do nothing except crop it.
The blurring is GENUINE rain.....and they know it.
I don't expect them to return until Friday so maybe I'll ask them how it went.

4 comments:

  1. Vacations are planned, but sometimes Mother Nature has other plans. A canoe trip in the rain would be an interesting adventure. (no lightning I hope)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the few pops of color against the monotones...looks really wet! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Hope you had some cover and stayed dry. Great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was VERY wet for those few hours and yes...I shot the picture from inside my nice DRY pickup truck. LOL
    Never did see them again....yet.

    ReplyDelete