Saturday, July 30, 2011

Strong......AND dangerous.


Don't let his cute looks and pretty smile fool you. He'd have you for breakfast and not lose a wink of sleep.
You can see by the look in his eye that PERHAPS I was getting a little too close for his comfort and he was letting me know.
These are buffalo raised by a farm just 2 minutes out of town so you see I didn't have to go very far for critter pictures......now a SKYSCRAPER....that's different!
Obviously it's molting season up here with temperatures well into the 80's and I imagine they feel more comfortable with their warm coat off.
I'll get some pictures when winter shows signs of arriving....again, and they'll have on their winter woollies big-time!

2 comments:

  1. From the look of him he doesn't want his picture taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if I were you I would have been running...loving that facial expression..."Don't disturb me while I'm eating"!

    ReplyDelete