Friday, September 2, 2011

ALIVE......not 'brand' new but still has that 'New Colt' smell.


This picture was taken today on the way to work on my quad.
Janice invited me yesterday when it was brand new but I was running late and the quad was running out of gas so I put it off 'till today.
I photoshopped the owner out of the picture 'cause I wanted that cute son nuzzles mum picture.
I don't know much about horses so I hope I'm correct when I called it a colt...it's a boy so if I'm wrong...sue me!
All I know is he's cute as the dickens.
P.S. I forgot to mention that this little guy is only 2 days old!

6 comments:

  1. You done real GOOD! I would have broken speed laws getting over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww...this is the cutest! So endearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the cutest. Love the mom and son nuzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Filly or colt, we'll never know from this photo. Call it a foal which can refer to either and you'll be right every time! Very nice capture of a sweet moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, love this!
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute as all get out! Love them at this stage when they are still getting used to their legs.

    ReplyDelete