Sunday, September 11, 2011

Matched pair?.......maybe?


I took this picture the other day down at a new area of my swamp.
I was trying to get a little closer to a beaver lodge out in the middle in the hopes of catching a beaver sunning himself.
No luck and I got a soaker to boot....or should I say...NO boot!
I did, however see this unusual cattail...never have seen one that grew like this that I can remember and I thought it might make an interesting photo.
I took 2 pictures...1 with no depth of field and 1 with lots....I prefer this one as it sort of 'highlights' the cattail and isolates it from the less important background.

4 comments:

  1. Is that the Baby Moses behind that Bullrush? Or Twins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like 2 hot dogs! Very cool find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this mutant cat tail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of corn dogs!

    ReplyDelete