Saturday, September 3, 2011

Negative space....and then some!


Today I thought I'd be helpful so before the clean up ladies arrived I decided I would wash up the bigger pots and stuff in the back kitchen area....stuff that we generally don't put in the commercial dishwasher.
I ran the water, put in the big pots and roasting pans and such, added soap and walked away.
20 minutes later I heard water running and wondered what it was.......
THIS IS WHAT IT WAS!
The 'negative space' referred to in the theme is the items you DON'T see....sink, pots....and a host of other things.
AS USUAL....my attempts to help outside of my sphere of competence did me in.
Unfortunately it's out of focus and I only took one so I could hurriedly clean up my 'helpful' mess before they arrived but I thought it so perfectly fit the theme I'd post it anyway.
Absolutely nothing done except crop.

8 comments:

  1. Domestication - On the Wane! (or is it on the Wayne?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely great negative space! Good idea!
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best left to the experts, but your intentions were noble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative for the theme for sure! OH NOOOOOOOO, unfortunately I think you made a bigger mess lol I did that the other day and heard my boys screaming at me to clean up my mess lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bet you have a really clean floor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surly the clean up ladies appreciated your 'help'
    This is the type of negative space I understand, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey it's the thought that counts! At least you made your negative space into a positive one and didn't wait for some negative comments!

    ReplyDelete