Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Raindrops Keep Falling..


Rainy days are fun IF you don't have to spend much time outdoors...OR if you like being out in the rain.
I LOVE being out in the rain so as long as the camera is well protected that's where I'll be,
This is the last of the summer...'sorta-fruit'.....as choke cherries aren't everyone's cup of tea.
My mum used to make DELICIOUS jams and jellies out of both the red and the black ones.
I don't.....BUT I still love their lovely look and i managed to get a snap of some drops of rain on probably the last of the crop this year.
I can't see them without remembering my mum and her jellies.
MUMS.....where would we be without them eh?

7 comments:

  1. Except for the scardy cat ones that hide beneath the fruit. Top Shot - I Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rain makes everything look shiny and new, I love the greenness of the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the water droplets shining on the fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An awesome shot, live the drops on the berries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This conjures up memories of my Grandma and her jams...wonderful image...the raindrops are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Grandma used to make use of chokecherries too. In those days they were some of the only the only free fruits available on the prairie. That and lots of rhubarb goodies. I had hoped I could zoom in on the droplets in your photo and catch a glimpse of the photographer. PS Send some rain our way!

    ReplyDelete