Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Calm.......be the inner you.


I took this tonight after dropping my wife and her mother off at our camper.
They are going to stay for 8 days so poor single me....and I suspect it won't be a happy kitchen for a while. LOL
I know I posted a VERY similar pano a while ago but I re-did it using portrait rather than landscape and as a result it is 11 shots into this 1.
Also didn't do much in the way of processing except 1 little topaz one....called simple pop...just to brighten up the dark shoreline trees.
I'll get down every day after work but it's not the same.....boo hoo!!
P.S. I promise you the ripple rings are legitimate....a fish jumped just as I took the 5 or 6th shot...they are NOT photoshopped in.
As always...I hope you like it BUT critique it as much as you want....I can take it.....I'm wearing my big girl panties!.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this yet, I must remember to take my Bravery and Organizational Pills more regularly! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sight...so serene! Beautiful job on the processing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scene is gorgeous, and the pano lets us be right in the entire scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple pop is perfect here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and such wonderful planning to have your fish jump on cue...how much did you have to pay him? Your processing is perfect for this also. I feel calmer already this morning!

    ReplyDelete