Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dis-order or dat order, I made NO order !


This picture was taken at an unknown drinking establishment I unfortunately went to the other day.
I hadn't been there before as it was on a road trip to a friend's house and needed a pit stop.
What a disaster!
This was the washroom sink area and they must have thought I was crazy or experiencing 'personal' problems as I made an 'EXTRA' trip with my camera ( tucked away ) to grab a pic.
Believe it or not I did NOTHING to this picture except crop.
What you see is what there was.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting...what we don't do for a picture lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the plumber had a nightmare . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say, it's another kind of order ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, thellino is Tony

    (sometimes my google account does not work, so have to go to WordPress and often forget to sign)

    ReplyDelete