Monday, August 15, 2011

Domestic(ated)


Let's get things straight......Cats LIKE me......don't know why...I'm mildly allergic to them and I find that as dogs....they fail miserably, but there you go.....I can deal with it.
This one is a VERY domesticated female called Matilda....de-clawed and disinterested in most things human....except me.
She is, however, a lovely looking cat.....soaking wet probably weighing in at less than a good sized mouse and she apparently eats like a starving wolf.
Taken the other day at my son and his new wife's new house celebrating her birthday I couldn't resist a picture...she actually POSED for me!

5 comments:

  1. What is it's real colour? Cat man Wolf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really a very beautiful cat!
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she wants to go home with you! She is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful cat! Better to have her like you than want to attack you every time you visit! Maybe she knows you from a previous life!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Matilda! Beautifully composed! She is attracted to you because you are allergic. Girls always like the guys that aren't available. lol. Love her hairy ears.

    ReplyDelete