Saturday, August 13, 2011

HOPE......and LOTS of hard work!


Enough already with the critters!!!
HOPE is my theme for today.
It's raining out pretty hard so I thought I'd do a little work on my 'project' bike.
It's a Honda 450 K3
The year is 1972 although I have 2 others as 'spares'-maybe-gonna-finish-one-day ones as well.
A K4 and a K5.
These were the BEST that Honda had ever done in those years and many feel they never did anything better or more pure.
The K0...or more well known as the Black Bomber is almost impossible to find these days....as are good ones of these.
I hope to have it completed ( if it is possible at all ) by the end of next winter and have purchased a propane heater to help me heat my freezing barn over winter.
The blue you see are tarps I installed to section off an area to heat this winter as I won't be able to devote much time towards it until then....when cooking will stop.
HOPE......it's all I have right now!! LOL

5 comments:

  1. Hold onto that last thought, it looks like a project close to your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cooking and building up a motorcycle have many things in common: First of all you need the correct ingredients and then you must put them on the right place ...
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're absolutely right Tony.....easy to assemble the ingredients but more difficult to get them in the right order....and on time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could always buy a trailer and haul them south for the winter instead of buying a heater, lol. So much work so little time, love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun and interesting and never ending project.

    ReplyDelete