Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's ALL in the details....and there are LOTS!!


I took this photo this afternoon while out tramping in the bush.
I really have no idea at all what kind of plant/weed it is but the amount of detail in the centre of it is absolutely AMAZING!!
From the spun web-like material around it to the octapus tentacles reaching out and the multi-branched arms with magical dried blossoms.
I hope you find it as interesting as I do...it's worth looking at the full sized image I believe.

4 comments:

  1. Never seen a Dandelion, make a wish and Blow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a pinwheel! I love how soft the whispies are and the design is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the details in this image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The suggestion to view the full sized image was spot on, there is some amazing detail to be seen in this pinwheel!

    ReplyDelete