Saturday, August 13, 2011

In HER house



The theme is in YOUR house but when I let Jack in APPARENTLY it was then my wife's house....so be warned....theme police might be on the way.
He had just been out for a walk with me and it was a hot day in the woods and wouldn't you know it....THERE...right on the side of the swamp was THE PERFECT cooling off spot.
Well...dogs will be dogs and I guess I must be blind ( according to my wife...again! ) because I apparently didn't see what he looked like when I let him in HER house.
I got the camera first....what photographer wouldn't have?....and the rest is photographic history.
The clinic says that most of the bruises are temporary and the blow to the head will not likely have any lasting effects....lasting effects....lasting effects...last.....

6 comments:

  1. Brooms and saucepans are dangerous ain't they, Love me Love my dog! Even in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dog looks like he's sad he got you into the doghouse so to speak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even the dog has guilty written all over his muzzle, better start an extension on the doghouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That face says it all! Too cute (my husband seems to have selective vision too, so don't feel bad, you are not alone)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look on the dogs face . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Underneath he's smiling and the doghouse extension is already started.....'cause there'll be a next time!

    ReplyDelete