Sunday, August 7, 2011

One of my more useful body parts.



I took this yesterday afternoon.
Had a chance while going down my driveway to gather a few of the late-season raspberries.
Every day we have had a pretty good harvest and it seems with wild raspberries that the more you pick them, the more the regenerate.
These are pretty small as the season is almost done for this summer but they're still RED and delicious.
We did quite well for blueberries this year as well as the early rain and HOT temperatures was what the needed.
I forgot to get some pictures and they're done now so it'll have to wait 'till another year.
In the background is a barn, snowblower and my Deutz tractor.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the second image...the composition is unique and really shows off the setting where the raspberries were...these look mouth watering delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice composition in the second image.

    ReplyDelete