Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's SMALL, it's white and it's there if you look closely.


I went out golfing the other day with my younger son.... gave me a golf lesson... ;-( .... and finally hit a straight one.
Look closely and you'll see it.
I was as proud as a dog with two tails!!
We play at a local course with no water or sand traps but LOTS of terrain....as you can see in this picture.
Gulles and some pretty large ravines to cross....some requiring a bridge but it all adds to the fun and chasing down balls is all part of the game...for us.

3 comments:

  1. I can see the ball heading straight towards those trees! Great place to tee off from though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit it!! :) That's better than me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this shot, you have done a great job!

    Tony

    ReplyDelete