Saturday, August 6, 2011

My 'Baby' and new wife.


This will be a 'portrait' theme and even though I took it nearly 2 months ago I FINALLY edited it the way I'm happy with....not professional but quite nice.
My son Geordie and his new bride Michelle were married in...where else...Niagara Falls so we got LOTS of pics.
This one was fairly severely cropped andenhanced with Panos reflections but I LIKE IT!
Let me know what you think of...good or bad.....it's ALL good ...for the photographer.
Best day I've experienced in a LONG time.
SIGH......last one out of the 'nest'.

4 comments:

  1. Nice change to see the happy couple photographed from this side angle, reflection action works well too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very well done picture, love this unusual kind of processing, it's outstanding

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks professional to me! Love the processing! Congrats on gaining a daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful processing. I do like the side shot of the bride and groom.

    ReplyDelete